FloraMax evolved out of one of Australia’s first hydroponic nutrient manufacturers (est. 1992). Following 25 years of nutrient manufacturing and research, the FloraMax range was conceived from the crop trials and feedback of over 50 industry professionals including highly experienced indoor commercial growers. Prior to hydroponics, our founder had worked professionally in the field of water, agricultural and horticultural chemistry since 1966. This experience base has enabled our chemists to solve many of the product development challenges facing the hydroponic industry. We are now able to offer the most technically advanced products and grower advice.
We are not your typical nutrient company
- For ease-of-use, FloraMax packs multiple functions into each product – our 6 core products achieve more than other line-ups over twice the size.
- With FloraMax, growers do not have to deal with tedious dosing procedures – there is no waiting, simply measure, pour then stir – and the pH stability is over 500% better than other brands. The FloraMax feed charts are also incredibly easy to follow, and all products run extremely clean so that growers can focus on growing.
- The FloraMax range provides all essential products for growing including those often missing from other nutrient ranges such as resin enhancers, silica, clone sprays, pathogen control, cal-mag & media specific nutrients.
- The FloraMax range incorporates a sophisticated blend of both organics* and inorganics. Importantly FloraMax is free of PGR’s such as paclobutrazol, daminozide and gibberellins. *Government regulations prohibits their disclosure on labeling in most cases.
- Every batch of FloraMax is manufactured by our in-house chemist, then quality tested. Growers can be assured of consistency from crop-to-crop.
- All FloraMax products have a shelf life greater than 3-years.