MIGRO ARAY 5X5 - 750W LED Grow Light by Migro
Delivering high PAR and incredibly uniform intensity over a 5ft x 5ft or 1.5m x 1.5m grow space, the MIGRO ARAY 5X5 is designed for high efficiency and full spectrum growth from seed to harvest.
- Full Spectrum: Grow from seed to harvest.
- High Efficiency: High PAR, low power consumption.
- LED Configuration: 4290 LEDs with intelligent spacing for a uniform spread.
- Cooling: Supersized heatsinks ensure LEDs run cool, prolonging life.
- Power Supply: Remote mounted to reduce heat and extend lifespan.
- Dimming: Onboard with daisy chain and external controller compatibility.
Inspired by NatureThe ARAY spectrum is designed for full cycle growth to generate tight, dense growth in the early vegetative stage and promotes vigorous growth with high concentration of flavonoids & terpenes in the flowering stage.
Blue promotes short dense growth but is less photosynthetically efficient than other spectrum. A minimum of 10% is required for healthy plant development.
Green light penetrates the plant canopy and individual leaves adding to the overall photosynthetic efficiency of the spectrum.
Red light is most photosynthetically efficient and should be optimised to maximise yield potential.
ARAY Full spectrum is a white light 3500K colour temperature and 80CRI so you can inspect the health of your plants with clarity. We provide enough Blue light to regulate the plant development and generate short, dense growth. This means the ARAY spectrum is suitable as a veglight and a full cycle grow light.
Green is nearly as photosynthetically efficient as blue on it’s own. However mixed with red and blue into white light the green will reach the chlorophyll deeper in the leaf and canopy to maximise overall photosynthesis.
Red is the most efficient for photosynthesis and should be maximised but has little effect on plantshape. However red light is the most efficiency photosynthetically and a higher proportion of it will increase the overall system efficiency and therefore increased yield.
High system efficiency for maximum yieldThe ARAY is highly efficient, delivering more usable PPF and yield generated for less power consumed - reducing electricity consumption and reducing heat levels in your grow room.
The high efficiency of the MIGRO ARAY grow light system means you get more yield per watt than any previous generation grow light system. Higher efficiency also means lower heat and lower power consumed keeping you stealthy and safe.
The MIGRO ARAY LED bars are designed to generate the best system efficiency and even light coverage for your grow area. No hot spots and penetration deep into the corners to reduce stress and maximise yield potential from every plant.
|Consumed Power Watts:||750|
|Efficiency PPF/Watt:||2.7 µmols/joule|
|Flowering Coverage Photoperiod:||Up to 150cm x 150cm (5ft x 5ft)|
|Average PPFD (usable PPF):||810 µmols/m2/sec|
|Flowering Coverage Autoflowers:||Up to 180cm x 180cm (6ft x 6ft)|
|Average PPFD (usable PPF):||532 µmols/m2/sec|
|LEDs:||4224 Samsung white LEDs + Osram 660nm Reds|
|LED Driver:||High Efficiency LIFUD|
|Lifetime:||50,000 hours (8.5 years @ 16hours/day)|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS2, UKCA EMC, EN 55015|
- Spectrum: High photosynthetic efficiency full spectrum.
- Minimum Hanging Height: 30cm (12").
- Dimmer Adjustment: Varies with plant growth stage.
- Number of LED Bars: 6.
- Light Dimensions: 112cm x 112cm (44" x 44").
- Voltage / Current: 110V / 6.8 Amp; 220V / 3.4 Amp.
- LED Protection: Acrylic conformal coating (waterproof).
- Hanging Weight: 7.5Kg (16lbs).
- Hanging System: Cable hanger and ratchet hanger.
- Cable length: 15ft or 4.5m from LED driver to lamp.
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.